Thank you for your interest in the positions available at the Hard Days Night Hotel. Please review this page regularly for positions available
- Linen Porter
Position Overview - Linen Porter
We are looking for an enthusiastic Linen Porter. Each guest can be different, so having a positive work ethic and delivering exceptional service in a fast paced environment, is a must! We are looking for skilled Individuals who thrive under pressure but still deliver that great service.
- Own Team
- Team Leaders
- Head Housekeeper
- Clear all soiled linen floor by floor
- Linen stores on all floors have sufficient linen supplies
- Use of industrial washing and drying machines
- Sort and store cleaned linen appropriately
- Service lift lobby areas, corridors clear of linen, rubbish, glassware, crockery
- Check stock room for supplies/cleanliness
- Check with housekeeper any extra beds or cots required
- Count, record and bag table linen/kitchen cloths. Take to collection point, stack neatly
- Check in delivery against soiled count book
- Clean the service lift.
Clean the laundry room
- Additional tasks will include periodic jobs such as mattress turning, taking down and re-hanging nets. Taking deliveries to various stores.
Please forward a copy of your CV with Cover Letter to Julie Smith (HR Coordinator) Julie.Smith@harddaysnighthotel.com
Applicants who are successful in securing an interview will be contacted to arrange a suitable day and time.