Thank you for your interest in the positions available at the Hard Days Night Hotel. Please review this page regularly for positions available.
To clean guests bedrooms and bathrooms to meet our 4 star standards, ensuring a clean and comfortable environment for all guests.
- Head Housekeepers
- Team Leaders
- Room Attendants
- Linen Porters
- To service allocated rooms, corridor and service area on a daily basis in line with our 4 star standards.
- Preparation, to ensure trolley is stocked to the correct level of all cleaning agents, stationary and guests supplies.
- Use of initiative, to report any maintenance issues.
- To care for all equipment issued, adhere to COSHH regulations.
- Security, to fully adhere to security and key control measures.
- To report and hand in all lost property to the housekeeper on duty.
- To be corteous to guests at all times.
- To report any accidents to the housekeeper.
- Act as ambassador for the hotel.
- MUST HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE
Please forward a copy of your CV with Cover Letter to Julie Smith (HR Coordinator) Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org Applicants who are successful in securing an interview will be contacted to arrange a suitable day and time.